SIX PAIRINGS I LIKE: 1. Kakashi/Yamato (Naruto) 2. Zuko/Mai (ATLA) 3. Guy/Luke (Tales of the Abyss) 4. Kazuki/Junta (Oofuri) 5. Kou/Daisuke (Persona 4) 6. Sai/Naruto/Sakura (Naruto)
THREE SHIPS I'VE ABANDONED: 7. Souji/Yosuke (Persona 4) 8. Azula/Ty Lee (ATLA) 9. Kiba/Hinata (Naruto)
THREE SHIPS I'VE NEVER LIKED: 10. Zuko/Katara (ATLA) 11. Kakashi/Iruka (Naruto) 12. Cloud/Tifa (FFVII)
TWO SHIPS THAT HAVE PIQUED MY INTEREST: 13. Gintoki/Hijikata (Gintama) 14. Motochika/Ieyasu (Sengoku Basara)* *LOL I think these are their names, I haven't even gotten that far in the series yet
1. Why do you dislike #11 so much? Because it is generally based on both characters not acting like themselves and plays up yaoi stereotypes that I dislike. The few times they interacted in the series I always got the feeling that they didn't like each other much (and this was before I even knew of Yamato's existence, so it was unbiased opinion). I am also just not a fan of crack pairings 99% of the time.
2. Who do you know that ships #13? Um... my buddy grue also likes it. I kind of already ship it, it just hasn't made its way to the favorites list yet.
3. What would be your ideal scenario for couple #3? They live happily ever after together (SPOILERSthis is going off of my opinion that Luke is the person returning in the epilogue, of courseEND SPOILERS), since they have both gone through so much and totally deserve to live in fluff and sap for the rest of their lives. They can raise a family of rappigs.
4. What is your favorite moment for #1? All of them. No, really. Actually, I really love the times when Kakashi accidentally refers to Yamato as Tenzou.
5. How long have you been following couple #6? I've liked NaruSaku since first getting into the comic... 10 years ago? Sai joined in when I got back into it about a year and a half ago.
6. What's the story with #8? What made you stop caring? It's really not a healthy relationship, haha. I am not a big fan of angst/drama/unhealthy couples so I just lost interest in them as a romantic couple. I do still love Team Azula as a group though, they are wonderful.
7. Which ship do you prefer - #2 or #4? Maiko and meoto are completely different, so this is hard... I guess Maiko.
8. You have the power to make one ship non-existent. Choose from #10 or #12. 10, Zuko/Katara.
9. What interests you about #14? I mistook a fanart of them as Kakashi and Yamato. THIS IS WHAT WE CALL SHIPPING DESTINY, FOLKS.
10. When did you stop liking #7? Hmm, I still like it, but I lost interest when I decided that I preferred Dojima/Souji and Yosuke/Teddie.
11. Did your waning interest in #9 kill your interest in the series? Nope, I still love Naruto.
12. What's a song that reminds you of #5? They are Team Balls, so I'm gonna have to say Sugar Lumps.
13. Which of these ships do you love the most right now? Kakashi/Yamato, no contest.
14. Which do you dislike the most? Zuko/Katara and Kakashi/Iruka are tied.
15. If you could have any of these pairings double date, who would they be? Kakashi/Yamato and Sai/Naruto/Sakura! Team Kakashi group date ftw.
16. Have #2 kissed yet? Elaborate if yes. Yes! I don't know what I'm supposed to elaborate about though, haha.
17. Did #4 have a happy ending? Do you think one is likely? KAZU-SAN WON'T BE ABLE TO CATCH FOR JUNTA ANYMORE. ;A; It makes me sad just thinking about it. But they recently met up again in the comic and it was adorable so maybe they realized just how gay for each other they are.
18. What would make you start shipping #14? Watching enough of the series to actually see them might help.
19. If only one could happen, which would you prefer - #2 or #6? Zuko/Mai is already ~*canon*~, so I will say Sai/Naruto/Sakura.
20. You have the power to decide the fate of #10. What happens to them? Nothing, they just each stay happily in their own established relationships.
Though i don't really ship KakaYama i think my favorite KakaYama moment will be when Yamato punches little Kakashi in the next Naruto movie! He finally gets his revenge for the constant teasing from Kakashi! Can't wait to see that! XD
I don't follow some of these fandoms, so I can't comment on a lot of this, but the only one I might not agree with is the Kakashi/Iruka.
BUT BUT BUT
I agree with WHY you don't like them (as far as them being so OOC and the damned stereotypes). If they're written well (and I've seen a couple of them written well, and I don't mean mine ) and not so horribly out of character, I've started to find them interesting. I can see them not liking each other initially but getting over that. Lots of people do, so, that could be gotten around.
Even with fanstuff where they're more IC, I've just never liked the pairing. I am a big fan of shipping and romance in general, but I need a bit of subtext or backstory before I can really get behind a pairing - it's hard for me to ship just for the sake of shipping.
There's also the fact that while I like Iruka, I'm just not a big enough fan of him to care for most pairings involving the guy. (And I think he'd be better with somebody nice like Ayame, rather than a jerk like Kakashi, haha.)
Guess what guys! I'm
reopening my stores
(Etsy and Storenvy)
and commissions, I
can finally announce
that I'm getting
married and I need
to save as much as
possible for the big
day, July 27th.
before anyone asks,
the wedding is not
been planning it for
a long time...
Sorry, I can't
believe it's been so
long since I've done
this "orzEdit: I
forgot, but my
friend here's having
it's about your
with your favourite
food. It can be your
own character or
FIRSTLY: thank you
so much for all your
kind birthday wishes
and little gifts!
:hug: you made me
:heart:I hope this
small feature can
bring a smile to
your faces, too
:)enjoy and make
sure to fave some of
this great pieces!
;)and now we move on
to the first part of
would like to
address something I
have been seeing as
of late here and on
other sites. Artists
who are asking if
commission them if
they were to offer
commissions and if
so, how much should
they charge or how
much are they
willing to pay?
`anmari has been spreading her infectious positivity throughout our community for over 6 years. Throughout this time Ana has been at the core of all things devious, passionately developing an eclectic gallery, helping organise devmeets, participating in chat events and also recently completed dedicating her time as a Community Volunteer. We are absolutely delighted to bestow the Deviousness Award for May 2013 to `anmari, congratulations! Read More